Posted by rene.bross on 5. November 2011 12:57
We' are so excited to release our new and fabulous 2-sided Holiday Photo Card designs for 2011. These fun and festive photo cards feature personalization on both sides of the card. Some have photos featured on both sides for even more memory sharing! As with all our cards, these new designs are printed eco-frienldy on 100% recycled, matte card stock and come with 100% recycled white envelopes. Make an impression this holiday season.. Check out all of our 2011 Holiday Card Designs here.
Posted by rene.bross on 5. September 2011 12:11
We are so excited about our New Holiday Photo Cards for 2011!! Here are just a few of our favorite designs. You can check out all our designs and choose your favorite for this holiday season here. As with all of our cards these holiday cards are printed eco-friendly on 100% recycled, FSC certified, matte card stock and arrive with 100% recycled, white envelopes. Green your holiday with eco-friendly holiday photo cards from My Good Greetings!
Posted by rene.bross on 4. June 2011 16:16
Summer fun party planning is underway with Family Reunions, BBQ's, Fourth of July, Swim Parties and more. Through the month of June get 15% off any order over $49 with promo code: SUMMER15 at MyGoodGreetings. Start your Summer Party off right with a festive invitation printed eco-friendly on 100% recycled, FSC Certified paper and 100% recycled envelopes. Check out a sampling of our Summer Fun party invitations...
Posted by rene.bross on 29. March 2011 14:54
You recycle whenever you can, you carry a reusable water bottle, you compost as much as possible, but when it comes to having to move, how can you make it green among the never-ending cardboard boxes and bubble wrap? Here are some ways you can make your move greener and be kind to the environment while you move to your new environment.
- Subscribe to the less-is-more way of living. Do you really need all that stuff that’s been stored in your garage for the past several years? Do you even know what’s stored there? I may be less-attached to memorabilia than most, but if I haven’t seen it or thought of it in the past year, odds are that I don’t really need it. Keep this in mind as you go through your stuff and prep it for moving.
- Gid rid of the unwanted stuff before you move. Think about having a garage sale, listing items on Craigslist.org or donate to the GoodWill or other charity. The less you have to move, the less boxes and packing materials you’ll use which translates into being kinder to the environment. And if you're selling your stuff, you'll have some extra cash in your pocket. Perfect for buying that lamp you've been eyeing for your new place!
- When searching for cardboard boxes, look for boxes made of recycled materials or better yet, search out used cardboard boxes. Just make sure they are still in good shape and will be stable enough to move the heavy stuff.
- Consider renting moving boxes and eliminate cardboard boxes altogether. Rentagreenbox.com in southern California rents moving crates made from recycled plastic and instead of bubble pack, uses recycled packing materials that can be used as compost when you’re through- Brilliant! And it’s cheaper than traditional cardboard boxes and bubble wrap! Even more Brilliant! RentACrate.com also rents reuasable plastic crates for commercial or residential moves.
- If using a moving company, seek out environmentally friendly practices. Go Green Moving uses bio-diesel trucks, uses mving pads made of 100% recycled cotton and rents packing crates.
- Cut down on the bubble wrap as much as possible. Use your sheets, bedding, pillows, towels, cloth napkins, tablecloths etc. for wrapping breakables as much as possible. You’ll save money as well. If you need more, use old newspapers- get extra from your neighbors (after they’re done reading it of course).
- Lastly be sure to purchse Moving Announcements printed on 100% recycled paper stock with 100% recycled envelopes.
Posted by rene.bross on 15. March 2011 16:37
For the first time precious Baptism and Christening Announcements and Invitations can be found at My Good Greetings! As with all our cards, these beautiful Christening Announcements are printed eco-friendly on 100% recycled, FSC Certified card stock and ship with 100% recycled envelopes. Choose from a number of dainty designs for your little one's special day. Need something more custom? Just ask customer service, we're always happy to help with your special design needs!
Posted by rene.bross on 13. March 2011 09:27
Due to popular demand we have decided to extend our Baby Shower Invitation SALE one more week! Get 20% OFF your Baby Shower Invitation order with coupon code: GREENSHOWER. Offer is for new orders only and may not be combined with any other offer. Sale ends 3/20/11 at midnight. If you need something more custom or help personalizing the text on your Baby Shower Invitations, just click our live chat button or give us a call at 1-800-658-1547. We're always happy to help! Shop Baby Shower Invitations today!
Posted by Rene.Bross on 13. July 2010 12:51
Curbside composting comes to Spokane, WA this week beginning July 12th. If you live in Spokane and have a green yard waste bin that's picked up weekly by your curbside garbage service, you can now throw food scraps and food soiled paper products- paper towels, pizza boxes, napkins etc. into your green yard waste bin for composting. No you won't get the nutrient-rich dirt for your own garden, but you don't have to foot the expense of an expensive composting bin either. According to the Spokane Regional Solid Waste System, recycling your food scraps could potentially reduce the amount of material you place in your regular curbside garbage bin. You may then be able to "downsize" that cart and save money on your monthly bill! You'll also be saving water and electricity by not using your in-sink disposal unit as much.
For a full list of acceptable and non-acceptable items for your Food Scrap/Yard debris bin click here.
Posted by Rene.Bross on 2. July 2010 14:29
We are thrilled to announce that Bay Area artist/illustrator Ceci Bowman has teamed with My Good Greetings to bring you a variety of new, fun and whimsical party invitations, which are printed on 100% recycled, FSC Certified card stock. Ceci's designs are very unique and superbly stylish, which will give your party that extra flair you're looking for. We especially love Ceci's new Bridal Shower Dance Invitation set! If I received this invite in the mail, I'd RSVP Yes! immediately!
Posted by Rene.Bross on 28. June 2010 19:52
We are so thrilled to present our new line of Luxe Birth Announcements!! Not only are they beautifully designed with a contemporary feel but they are printed on our new softly textured recycled card stock for a rich and luxurious feel. Your beautiful photographs will look better than ever on this high-quality card stock and will make for a namesake birth announcement that will be treasured for years to come. To view our new line of Luxe Birth Announcements click here!
Posted by Rene.Bross on 28. May 2010 13:38
You asked for it, and now they're finally here-- Our new line of eco-friendly designer Wedding Invitations have arrived! Our gorgeous Wedding Invitation packages are not only contemporary and hip in design, but are also printed on deluxe recycled heavyweight card stock with a lovely texture. These invitations look as fabulous as they feel. Made with 30% post consumer waste, many designs come in the option of cream or white paper colors. Matching recycled envelopes are included with the invitations. And as with all of our cards, no plastics are ever used in our recycled packaging. Wedding Invitation packages are fully customizable and you can choose from matching invitation, save the date cards, response or rsvp cards, reception insert cards, directions insert cards and thank you cards. Celebrate your love for each other and the environment with My Good Greetings Wedding Invitations.